by Queen City Eastview Community Association Inc.
615 6th Ave, Regina, SK S4N 0A9, Canada
It is important for you to know how thankful we are that you have decided to put your name forward as a volunteer.
We as an organization expect you to:
- Learn about the organization and our volunteer policies;
- Get an orientation from us on your first shift so that you may better understand your role;
- Know that we value your contribution and remain available to discuss any issues of concerns you may have;
- Get guidance and support in your volunteer role;
- Be reimbursed for all volunteer work-related expenses for the organization (if applicable).
As a volunteer, you have the responsibility to:
- Be punctual for your volunteer duty or shift;
- Be reliable and responsible;
- Communicate any issues or concerns which are likely to affect your volunteer duties;
- Do your duties as assigned and directed;
- Accept guidance from the staff and Executive Director;
- Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs, and meetings;
- Understand the role of the paid staff, maintain a smooth working relationship with them and stay within the bounds of the volunteer role;
- Keep sensitive organizational information confidential;
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organization.
Anyone coming forward as a volunteer must provide us a Criminal Record Check before their first shift.
Share this page