THE VIRTUAL CHALLENGE
We’re challenging you to Bake for Kids’ Sake by baking a #HomefortheHolidays themed edible HOUSE or COOKIE (plate of 8 or 1 big cookie) creation. Anything edible goes! You can make a house out of celery if you want! Your tasty and mesmerizing creation can be made from scratch or you can use a mix/kit.
Put on your baking hats, tie up those aprons and get ready for Bake for Kids’ Sake, coming Monday, December 7th ! This virtual FUNdraiser is in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters Grey Bruce and the many youth we serve all year in our community.
We will be giving away awesome PRIZES and more in each category! Prizes for whoever raises the most $$ and prizes for whoever is chosen as the Creative Genius!
1. Under 16 yrs. Old
2. Over 16 yrs. Old
3. Professional (food business/professional baker/chef)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Register HERE by paying an initial $25 pledge. You can sign up as an individual or create a team. Please note, that prizes are only awarded to individual bakers-not teams. If you are a food business wanting to compete, sign up and have some fun competition with other businesses in the area! Be the business to WIN the Creative Genius Award!
*All participants make sure you have your registration fee submitted before 12pm on Dec 7thor you will not be allowed to compete.
2. Fundraise by asking family, friends and neighbours to support you through pledges. Start NOW and you could win a prize if you raise the most money!
3. BAKE ON! Participants have until Dec 7thto make a #HomefortheHolidays food creation (house or cookie). You can make your creation at a time that works for you! All participants must submit their photo or video of their creation to BBBSGB by 12pm on Dec 7th. You can submit by:
4. On Dec 7that 12pm all creations will be uploaded onto the Big Brothers Big Sisters Grey Bruce’s Facebook Page.
5. Participants get people to vote on your creation from Dec 7th-Dec 14th, on BBBSGB’s FB page so you can have the chance to go before the judges (top 5 creations with the highest votes in each category) and be chosen as The Creative Genius!